My antenatal course is structured within the Mongan 5 week
HypnoBirthing® method, each week consisting of 2 ½ - 3 hours tuition. It
works on a build-up of information and practise inbetween sessions
whilst you process this in your mind.
Changes of habit take time and repetition of practise to become automatic.
You will learn
- What learning style you have in order to be able to apply the course to individually suit you.
- What it is about birth that you fear.
- Simple relaxation techniques – for birth and for life!
- How to apply simple hypnosis techniques.
- 3 different breathing styles to aid the differing functions in labour.
- Simple physiology of what mum and baby do in labour.
- A natural “T.E.N.S.” unit massage style.
- How to incorporate birth partners usefully
- How to construct your birth plan
- How to choose where to give birth
- How to best communicate with your care providers.
- What to do within special circumstances.
- Pre-birth baby bonding.
- Preparation for infant feeding and some babycare.